I think my sciatica is improving.
Let me list the ways I’ve used to heal myself.
The best methods for me were:-
- Time – let time pass.
- Patience – to let time pass.
- Useful entertainment whilst waiting.
- Sitting in a comfortable chair with feet up.
- Hot wheat-bag tucked into the pain site.
- Pillow under the knee at night for side-sleeping.
- Walk like a zombie bent double.
- Walk like a zombie looking for something on the floor.
The worst methods were
- Any exercise not performed in bed or a chair.
- Strong Ibuprofen
- Paracetamol and codeine
- Strong Paracetamol and codeine
- Exercise as in ‘keep moving’
- Exercise as in ‘walk daily’
- House work
- Exercise and housework.
The best medications/therapies were –
- Urification with stinging nettles AT THE TOP.*(see below)
- Hanging in warm deep water in a Hydrotherapy pool.
- McTimoney Chiropractic.
- Ice packs/heat packs
- Altering my sitting position, place of sitting, posture.
- Wearing different shoes to alter posture whilst walking.
*On urtification – two/three days on, two/three days off, otherwise the body gets used to it. MY Urtication studies
Best exercises were –