A political party phoned us yesterday to do a “survey”. Mr Furlong took the call. He was brilliant! He told them exactly what he thought of them and why we wouldn’t be voting for them today. I listened in awe. Mr Furlong and I , no matter how we can’t bear each other when our satnav comes between us in our car, concur on many things. That makes our relationship very good. I know he reads this blog, but I can’t say if he agrees with me on what I want from the Prime Minister – he’s not passionate about some of the stuff that upsets ME.
But that’s OK.
I want some changes to the UK, dear Prime Minister.
- I want Brexit. Hard, soft, fried, poached, boiled or any other way. I consider the EU to have morphed into The Fourth Reich with malice aforethought. (See previous post)
- I want The Tobacco Control Directive that has insane laws about vaping and smoking and snus to be repealed. After Brexit those laws should not bind us anyway.
- I want the smoking bans reassessed – and the persecution of smokers to end. In Theresa May’s words – “Enough is enough!” Hitler would have been thrilled at the smoker-repression we have now. He hated smokers.
- I want ASH and all the Tobacco Control Industry lobby groups to be de-funded and banned from using public money for their survival and lobbying parliament in the name of “our health”. I’d like them disbanded along with all other busybody “healthists”.
- I want the war on drugs to be reassessed and drugs be made legal so they can be properly manufactured and distributed as once happened here in the UK. The war on drugs is an evil thing that compounds the evil, bringing misery to millions. Bankrupt the Drug Barons, make growers legitimate, profit from the crops – produce packs “made in the UK” and produce NHS morphine direct from the growers – Fairtrade style.
- I want known Islamic Fundamentalists interned without access to broadband, imprisoned ones kept in solitary with no broadband, or deported to The Antarctic would do. Perhaps “God Save the Queen” could replace white noise from cell speakers.
- Tear up the EU Human Rights Act – fine by me! We do have our own, we don’t need the European Union one as well. We have Common Law.
- Stop pushing multiculturalism – it doesn’t work. Re-introduce “God Save the Queen” to be sung at every event, before the news, after the news on the BBC and before school every day whilst the children wave Union Jack flags. Re-introduce patriotism.
- Stop Wednesday’s Parliament Prime Ministers’ Questions shown on the BBC – it’s a totally fake offering to us citizens, and just shows how rude and ugly you all are to each other in our parliament. It’s a VERY bad example of how to communicate.
- Require all politicians to answer “Yes” or “No” to questions put to them, and to tell the truth, with translucency, if they have to explain anything. Require them to wave Union Jack flags or wear Union Jack armbands or buttonholes to remind them for whom they work.