There are several ideas that cannot be disseminated into society.
They have to be obscured for various reasons. They are dangerous ideas. They could lead to a break down of our present system.
These are my dangerous ideas that the experts/governments cannot admit to, for fear of derision, suit or financial cost.
- The idea that there is continuation after death – a natural process of re-utilising consciousness – for everyone.
- The idea that vaccinations cause collateral damage in the body and everyone ever vaccinated has it.
- The idea that atomic explosions in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s are affecting our health now, or that nuclear accidents of the past are.
- The idea that there IS free energy, or other methods of harnessing energy naturally.
- The idea that evolution is a cooperative endeavor, and does not proceed randomly through natural selection.
- The idea that goods could be made to last a lifetime or more, reducing wastage.
- The idea that our society is a result of deliberate social engineering and mass manipulation which we should resist.
- The idea that we do not have “rights” – there are no natural rights, except those we have chosen academically.
- The idea that economic growth and consumerism cannot continue, because it is a cancer consuming us.
- The idea that men and women are not the same, but very different in skills and abilities, which both genders should be allowed to develop naturally.
Have you got dangerous ideas?