I always thought Zsa Zsa Gabor highly entertaining. Clever wit, great sense of humour – and beautiful too.
- A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished.
- Getting divorced just because you don’t love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.
- Husbands are like fires – they go out when unattended.
- I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back.
- I’m a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house.
- You never really know a man until you have divorced him.
To young people who never knew her, she just looks like any ugly old lady now. But, to me, she is still a star. I hope she can soon be released from life to entertain the angels.
I think she’d like that.
Bye bye dahlink – you did well!