Oh I am sick of this rain. Many years ago when we were investigating leaving Africa, we thought about emigrating to British Columbia as we had relatives there and they spoke English in Canada. I read that sometimes it can rain for forty days and forty nights in British Columbia. That’s a serious put off.
So we came to England – here – to this North West region.
Forty days and forty nights? Just about, I’d say. This year, the blackberry picking was pathetic and I’ve seen few Fungi. The smallest ray of sunshine has become blinding to our troglodyte eyes and we must be seriously lacking in Vitamin D.
The Furlong dog is putting on weight for lack of proper exercise.
And it’s bloody cold – snow expected.
Still, I entertained myself this morning by reading James Dellingpole‘s article and I feel MUCH better now.
1. There has been no ‘global warming’ since 1997
2. The polar bears are doing just great.
3. Antarctica is growing.
4. The Maldives aren’t sinking
5. Ocean acidification is a myth
6. The alarmist climate scientists are talentless low-lives who cannot be trusted
7. Winter Is Coming
8. CO2 is greening the planet
9. There has been no increase in “extreme weather events”.
10. People are losing interest in global warming.
11. $1.5 trillion is a lot of money to pay every year for a problem that doesn’t exist
12. It will make (almost) no difference